Board of Directors
Inaugural Class 2017
Hall of Fame Selection Criteria
Begining with the class of 2017 and continuing for every year thereafter, the Wyoming Senior Golfers' Association Hall of Fame
will use the following process and criteria for an individual to be inducted:
1) A player must be at least 50 years old at the start of the year in which selections are made (example: A player must have
turned 50 years old prior to January 1, 2016 in order to qualify for the Class of 2017), or be at least five years removed
from being an active participant.
2) A player must have a cumulative total of 10 or more official victories of any of the Wyoming State Seniors' Tournaments; in
any age bracket.
3) An individual must have contributed to the game of golf significantly in areas outside of the competitive arena within the
association and within the individual's golfing community (i.e. administrator, director, innovator, instructor, media, etc.).
4) Letter of Application may be submitted by any current or past member of the Wyoming Senior Golfers' Association.
5) Letter of Application to the selection Committee must be postmarked by March 1st of induction year.
6) Letter of Application must be delivered by May 1st of induction year, to the Secretary/Treasurer for submission to the Board
of Officers. (Current Secretary/Treasurer - Dick Atkins 2921 Thomas Ave. Cheyenne, Wy 82001)
Hall of Fame Selection Committee:
Joe Cisneros: email@example.com Larry Danielson: firstname.lastname@example.org Patrick Meehan: email@example.com